For Wisp I chose the yarn recommended in the pattern notes: Rowan kidsilk haze in violet. A mix of mohair and silk that once knitted have a really soft touch. Intead, I decided to change needles size to 4,5 needles because in 5 mm needles gather stich rows looked too loose. I also decided to leave out those eyelets that you should do every five rows, but I included five of them in one edge to button up as a neck cowl.
Henry was a completely different project than Wisp. Easier to knit but slower. I chose a sport weight yarn, thicker than recommended, because I couldn't find a fingering weight yarn (yes...), so I had to addapt the number of stitches (434) and chart repetitions (4) to get the correct measures. I used a bit more than 4 skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in light grey (one skein for each repetition aprox.) I also introduced two changes to the original pattern. I decided to do a crochet tubular cast on and I added a *k1, p1* row before the tubular cast off. This latest change, on one hand, was good because I got to tight stitches a bit, but on the other, it did upper edge wider than the lower one. Anyway, after blocking that differece is minimum.