dimecres, 20 de febrer del 2008

Tomato hat



It took me only two evenings to complet this hat. It's really easy and quick to knit!

I kept the same number of stitches than the original pattern (tomato baby beanie) but to get a smaller size I used 4 mm needles and worsted weight yarn insted of bulky suggested in the pattern.

I still have more than the half of the two skeins of Katia 100% Merino that I bought for this project. I'm thinking about what I can do with the yarn left...Maybe a pair of baby socks...or another hat...any suggestions?

4 comentaris:

Carol ha dit...

Que lindo se ve..... pero prefiero los originales saben mas ricos jejejeje..

^-^

Unknown ha dit...

Me encanta! Me parece genial para niños pequeños. Te ha quedado muy bien. Un abrazo.

cybernekanekane ha dit...

Pues es muy cuco para un bebé, podías hacerle unos patucos, o un mordedor, o alguna cosita pequeñita...O unos minicalcetines. Un besote. Muak.

MJ ha dit...

que cosa tan mona! y los calcetines que acabo de ver en Ravelry son muy chulos!