diumenge, 9 de març del 2008

Rainbow set

I should have written this post some weeks ago but I haven't found time enough to write all what I wanted to tell...

I don't know if you had already noticed that I have more than one friend who has just had a baby...:-). This is the reason because latest weeks I have only been knitting baby clothes. It has been a new experience for me that I have really enjoyed. I've never imagined that knitting this small clothes could be so fun...

Here you are the "rainbow set" composed by a pair of "better than booties" socks and a baby cardigan. This time I took a skein of Fortissima colori socka color to knit a pair of "better than booties" but when I finished them I realised that I have only used a 10% of the skein. So, after getting some information from my mother to know how I could measure a baby, I started to knit this top-down cardigan with the same yarn.

Needles: 2,5mm and 3mm.
Yarn: Fortissima color socka color. Approximately 60 g.

The Rainbow cardigan is thought to match with "better than booties". I added similar ruffles to those used for the socks at the sleeves and the body edge.


Needles: 2mm.
Yarn: Fortissima color socka color. Approximately 10-15g.

3 comentaris:

Carol ha dit...

Que lindos te quedaron y esos tonos matizados me encantan!!!! eso si me enamore más de los calcetincitos.. muy tiernos... que ganas de ser baby y usarlos jejeje...
Te dejo un mimo con mucho cariño...

Fue aquí que encomendaron?

|““““““““““““““““““““““““||_
|...............*AMOR*...........|||“|““__
|________________ _ |||_|___|)
!(@)“(@)““““**!(@)(@)***!(@)““

|““““““““““““““““““““““““||_
|............*CARIÑO*..........|||“|““_
|________________ _ |||_|___|)
!(@)“(@)““““**!(@)(@)***!(@)““

|““““““““““““““““““““““““||_
|............*ALEGRIA*.........|||“|““__
|________________ _ |||_|___|)
!(@)“(@)““““**!(@)(@)***!(@)““

|““““““““““““““““““““““““||_
|............*AMISTAD*.........|||“|““_
|________________ _ |||_|___|)
!(@)“(@)““““**!(@)(@)***!(@)““

|““““““““““““““““““““““““||_
|........*FELICIDAD*........|||“|““__
|________________ _ |||_|___|)
!(@)“(@)““““**!(@)(@)***!(@)

Entrega hecha! Participa en la campaña HAZ UN AMIGO FELIZ!!! Manda esta encomienda p/ todos tus amigos. Espero estar incluido en esa lista........
muchos abrazos y besos...^-^

MJ ha dit...

que guapos! me gustan!

MJ ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.